Change To Health Based Cleaning
At a time when lethal strains of flu are scarier than ever along with the rise of respiratory infections and allergies in the work environment, the need to know what is best to maintain a healthy home or healthy business environment is no longer an option it’s a necessity.
Where Do These Illnesses Start
Illness-causing germs (such as influenza, H1N1, MRSA and the common cold) are working their way into our homes, business-offices, educational institutions, schools, preschools, commercial and retail facilities and stores.
The most recent report from Harvard Business Review reported sick employees cost American businesses over $150 billion a year in lost productivity. One sick employee can cost up to $500 per illness.
The U.S. alone reports around 800 million cases of respiratory infections and between 200 to 400 million cases of diarrhea per year.
- Fact: Cold and flu viruses can survive on surfaces for up to 72 hours
- Fact: After using the restroom, a single hand can have more than 200 million bacteria per square inch
- Fact: An average of only 1 in 6 people wash their hands after using the restroom
- Fact: The average person touches their mouth, eyes and nose one to three times every five minutes
Health Based Cleaning Done Properly
When it comes to reducing the spread of infection; traditional janitorial cleaning products and services are no longer effective. The time of string mops, upright vacuums and cotton clothes are passé and actually add to the problems of home and workplace illnesses by spreading not reducing, these illness-causing germs.
Health based cleaning products or services kill germs, removes bacteria, allergens and dust from surfaces and the air. When using health based cleaning products cross contamination and pathogens that cause illness are greatly reduced.
Switch To Health Based Cleaning Products
1. For cleaning solutions replace using non-disinfectant cleaning solutions for: EPA-Register Hospital-Grade Disinfectants
Highly effective in eliminating germs, bacteria, fungicide, virucide and the illnesses they cause. Not only do they disinfect they also sanitize and deodorize.
2. For surface cleaning replace-cleaning cloths, paper towels for: Microfiber, a break through product.
Effectively used for dusting and remove soils and disease causing microbial from surfaces. Microfiber Health Based products are 99 percent more effective at soil and matter retention than conventional cleaning cloths or mops. They are reusable and easy to clean
3. For floor surfaces replace old fashion dirty string mops for: Microfiber Flat Mops “No Dip”
Eliminates dirty buckets of water that promotes cross contamination on floors. Removes soil and germs in an effective and efficient “No Dip” procedure that save water, time and money.
4. For vacuuming carpets and upholstered furniture replace the traditional upright vacuum cleaner for: Hepa Vac System.
Improves indoor air quality by removing 99 percent of dust, dirt, and bacteria spreading airborne pathogens that promote allergies. The Hepa Vac system cleans ten times faster and removes contaminates down to .3 microns.
“The Hamster Wheel Clean”
Picture this in your office or home. When using a dust cloth the dust is being moved around and flies into the air then drops to the floor, from there the vacuum is used to clean the floor or carpet which blows the dust and dirt up into the air circulating and spreading airborne pathogens and allergens. It may appear clean but clearly it’s not. What happened is “The Hamster Wheel Clean” never gets the desired results and is repeated over and over again. If this happens in your home or office it time to make a change to a healthy clean.