The Willow System (TWS) is structured healing system. A comprehensive systemic holistic treatment combining Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM).
The Willow System effectively changes lives by helping the patient find the root cause of six (6) symptomatic areas within a person – the physical, emotional, energetic, mental, systemic or spiritual level. Patients lie on a massage table or sit in a chair to receive the treatment.
Creator Rita Harrison, a Naturopath and Physical Therapist in Germany is quoted, “Everyone has a nervous system, a family system, emotional system and an energetic system. Imagine, buying a dress or a suit off the rack. It may look great, but if it where tailored just for you it would look just right. The Willow system is a pioneer when it comes to tailored treatment for its patients and clients. We know that you are the expert when it comes to your own life and we integrate that with respect into our treatment.”
The Willow System Helps A Person With:
- Physical soreness and injuries – practitioners realign posture and joints, relax the muscles to aid in higher functioning organs, glands and tissues.
- Emotional situations – TWS calms and balances emotional stress to make it easier to enjoy life and handle anger, despair, helplessness or depression.
- Energetic release – Feel more power, motivation and energy to successfully implement life goals and desires.
- Limiting belief systems – TWS frees negative thought patterns or belief systems. Allowing the patient to break from the old and find new solutions, and is able to focus on new ideas.
- Systemic symptoms – learn how to regain personal freedom, self-respect and self-determination in all your relationships (personal, family, in the work place, etc.)
- Spiritual disorders – develop self-awareness by strengthening the belief in your own intuition and your ability to make sense of it all.
- Physical complaints: Pain in the spine, joints, head; TMJ or jaw problems, hormonal disorders, immune deficiency, allergies, digestive disorders, sleep disorders etc.
- Emotional problems: Depression, bipolar symptoms, anxiety, despair, panic attacks, fear, etc. or when you are stuck in the fight or flight response.
- Disorders of the Mind: Learning disorders, ADD/ADHD, concentration problems, self-sabotage, or being plagued with negative belief patterns.
- Complaints with in the family system: Abuse -physically, emotionally or verbally; feelings of helplessness, or guilt. Problems with relationships or children.
- Spiritual Disorders: Karmic issues, feelings of futility, or past life trauma.
F i n d i n g T h e R o o t C a u s e
O f S y m p t o m s
Combining conventional modalities with alternative healing methods gives The Willow System a solid foundation for finding the root cause of symptoms of illnesses, diseases and discomforts. Incorporating several proven techniques to the find root causes of the symptoms:
- The Body Organization is based on N.O.T. (Dr. Carl Ferreri) and includes cranio-sacral techniques, manual therapy, reflexology, kinesiology and acupressure amongst other techniques that reprogram the nervous system
- Psychological Kinesiology is Muscle testing (Dr. Yoshiaki Omura) that searches the subconscious mind for hidden solutions
- Systemic Conversation is used to find connections to your own concealed resources
- Systemic Organization puts you back in your center in regard to your family, or any other relationship system
- Subtle Energy Center Treatment works with Chakras, Meridians, Nadis and the Aura, (Yoga Philosophies) to provide optimal healing
For more information on this CAM healing method visit The Willow System.com